EXPONEX’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
What information do we collect about you?
We collect your personal information during:
- ordering our services,
- signing in to exhibiton or conference,
- job interviewing at Exponex company.
This is especially about:
- name and contact details – we collect your first name and surname, e-mail address and phone number,
- information about your field – we collect information about your participation in our events, about your business / business of the company you represent
- identification and payment details of your company – we collect name of your company, its identification number and address,
- data we need for job interview – we collect information about your education and training, practice, work experience and other information you mention in your CV.
How do we use the information about you?
Your personal data is used only for the purposes for which you have provided it to us.
They are used specially to:
- process your order,
- you don’t miss any organizational information about exhibition or conference which you signed for,
- we can fulfill the contract,
- we invite you to job interview and tell you if you were success or not.
This personal data we don’t provide to any third side.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please e-mail or write to us at the following address. Providing this information is for free.
We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
- by email@example.com
- or write us at: Exponex s.r.o., Ngo Thu Thao, Janouskova 2015/1a, 613 00 Brno, the Czech Republic.